Build the future of eSports in India – Join the Team
Full Stack Engineer
We are hiring a Full Stack Engineer to help us build the best gaming platform for esports fans and players.
Who are we looking for:
We appreciate engineers who express themselves deeply and speak clearly. Working on early-stage products excites you and you love collaborating with the product team to find the best solutions for the product. You understand that this is a team sport and that we can only win together. If you are passionate about gaming, esports and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working at GamerzByte.
You will be:
- Building features both on frontend and backend on a daily level
- Planning and collaborating on features with product manager
- Writing technical specifications and doing code reviews
- Building a tech environment that will scale and evolve
What we expect:
- 1+ year of experience with Node.js
- 1+ experience with scaling databases (SQL preferred)
- Vast experience with designing and working with APIs
- Experience with Nginx or other web server deployment tool
- Experience scaling web apps
- You are comfortable working and jumping in wherever is needed
- You know your way around Git
- You are motivated, self driven and lead by example
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and comfortable with decision making
- Curious by nature and want to know how things work from product perspective
- Experience with setting up stacks
- Experience working with project tools such as Github, Jira, Trello
- Worked in a startup environment before
- Passionate about games
Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Link to Github or StackOverflow account if you have them
- CV and LinkedIn with links to projects
- Tell us what excites you the most about this role in a few sentences
Hiring Operations Interns to help us spread the word about us and events/tournaments in your campus.
With a rapidly growing user base of gamers and esports organizers, we are currently in an era of growth on all fronts are looking for a super-dedicated Community Manager and Community Support Representative.
We’ve need a team of Community Managers that go out of their way every single day to help our users get the best possible experience in gaming. If you have a passion for esports and have a lot of empathy this is the place for you. Your day (or evening) would consist of monitoring and overseeing our platform and ongoing tournaments & leagues together with our other Community Managers. It is your job to make sure that all our esport operations on the platform are running as smoothly as possible, answering questions via the support chat and communicating closely with the rest of the team to help us maintain and improve the platform.
SO WHY JOIN US AS A COMMUNITY MANAGER?
We offer a career in Esports, with possibilities to advance in the company. Join us and you’ll be part of a hard-working, supportive team that’s changing esports for the better.
We offer you to work with your passion and grow with it. Everyone in the team believes in the mission and everyone’s opinions, feedback, and thoughts are welcome. We work together without prestige, without always having to be right or to win arguments. Your opinion will be heard if you provide your reasoning!
Being a Community Manager at GamerzByte is not easy – but it is rewards outweigh its struggles. If you think that you have what it takes, we’ll be happy to hear from you.
Customer Support and Communications
- Answer incoming support tickets quickly and with empathy.
- Moderate our communities on platform and on external platforms such as Discord, Facebook, Twitter and other social channels.
- Communicate with our users and participants of different competitions.
- Ensure tournaments and leagues operates to our/our partners standards
- Monitor and administer daily and recurring tournaments and leagues
- Review disputes / cheat accusations
WHO WE THINK YOU ARE
We’re looking for a hardworking, empathetic and dedicated community manager. Enthusiastic about esports and gaming. You have a deep sense of what it means to provide great service towards our user base and clients. You need a high tolerance level and plenty of patience, you also need to be self sufficient and level-headed. Being able to stay calm while handling stressful situations is a must.
Qualities we highly value in a Community Manager:
- Friendly, engaging and motivating. Always respectful towards everyone both to our fellow colleagues and to our customers..
- Self sufficient and motivated. As a startup we expect you to take responsibility over your own work.
- Humble without prestige. Success is a team effort
- Professional. Not afraid of dealing with conflicts and resolving disputes in an objective manner
- Empathic. You understand what it’s like to be a user on the other end. No question, regardless of how “dumb”, requires a disrespectful answer.
- Service minded. You will be an ambassador for GamerzByte and can/will behave as such
- High patience threshold. You need to be able to handle interactions with users without making it personal.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven work experience in customer / community service sector
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Knowing your way around Google docs and/or Office
- You speak multiple languages
- You have experience in administering public forums and / or chats
- You have an education in communication, administration or a related field
- You have technical skills, such as programming, networks, computers etc
- You have practical skills in video editing, broadcasting or graphic design.
> GamerzByte is constantly searching for passionate gamers, geeks, marketers, designers, streamers, engineers, and community builders to achieve its mission.
> Send us an email to email@example.com | We are looking forward to hearing from you!